Erbium YAG laser
Erbium YAG laser is a method of fractionated ablative laser available at Beauty Bliss. This treatment evaporates water out of the skin in tiny dot sized portions and therefore initiates many processes in the skin.
These processes include
- It causes the skin to denature and naturally slough surface debris and very superficial pigment
- Stimulates collagen production as the inflammatory response between the dots alerts repair mechanisms
- Breakdown, healing and repair is naturally performed by the skin over a process of 7 to 14 days
- Creates an increase and optimisation of skin cell turnover and microcirculation
- Works of rejuvenating and repairing skins natural ceremide and glycosaminoglycan content
Unlike chemical peels the Erbium YAG full face laser does not trigger any breakouts making it ideal for more sensitive skin types. It has been very popular since we introduced it in October 2021 as we have found we can spot treat pimples, work on rough texture decolletage and superficial pigmentation. It is great used in combination with our other laser modalities.
What you can expect from Erbium YAG laser
- Smoother texture
- Less pigmentation and breakouts
- Optimal glowing skin
- Better product penetration
- Better makeup application
- Long lasting facial rejuvenation that increases oil and water production to balance your skin
How many treatments will I need?
You can do a one off treatment as a pick me up but for any serious concerns such as rough texture, sebacious hyperplasia, acne scarring etc we recommend 3 + treatments and treatments can be spaced out over 6 weeks or more.